Buildbase Rewards – Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully and make sure you understand them:
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) apply to the “Buildbase Rewards” promotion (the “Promotion”)
- The Promotion is only open to Trade Cash Account and Trade Credit Account participants (the “Participant(s)”) trading with Buildbase, which is a trading name of Grafton Merchanting GB Ltd (the “Promoter”);
- Participants will need to register online at www.buildbase-rewards.co.uk to take part.
- Participants with multiple Trade Accounts can register any one of their Trade Accounts and will have access to a combined screen which shows all their Trade Account activity. Once they register one Trade Account Number, they cannot register again using another Trade Account Number.
The Promotion excludes and is not available to:
- Any and all current employees of the Promoter, its group of companies or their immediate family members;
- Any and all employees of any agencies or any other person officially connected with the Promotion or their immediate family members;
- Any and all employees of the Promoter’s direct competitors (i.e. merchants or retailers of competing products);
- Any partnering or public-sector participants;
- Customers who are currently participating, or have recently participated, in a VIP or Buildbase Exclusive Club promotional incentive run by the Promoter;
- Accounts which are on stop or which have been referred to our legal department at any point during the promotion.
- Sales with other parts of the Grafton Group such as Civils & Lintels, Lintels.co.uk, NDI and CPI do not count towards a customer’s target.
- The Participant must be a resident in the UK during the calendar months the Promotion operates;
- All direct sales are excluded from the Buildbase Rewards programme except for kitchens;
If the Participant is a limited company or another entity with separate legal identity the Participant’s representative must:
- Be aged 18 or over;
- Have permission of the Participant to take part in the Promotion;
- The Promotion Period is from 1st February 2021 – 30th June 2021 (the “Promotion Period”) and transactions invoiced outside of this time period will not count;
To enter the Promotion the Participant must fully complete the online registration process, accept the Terms and Conditions and allow access to their data;
- To receive communications when they hit their target
- For the Buildbase reward fulfilment company; Love2shop Business Services, to supply their rewards
A Participant who registers for the campaign will receive:
- A spend target to hit during the promotional period. All collected and delivered sales made in Branch and ordered online at www.buildbase.co.uk will count towards this target, apart from direct sales (those delivered directly from the manufacturer or special ordered) which are excluded from this promotion.
- Once a participant hits their target, they will start earning Reward Points for every collected or delivered purchase over target excluding directs.
- Participants earn up to 2% back in points for each qualifying order made over their target. The amount of Reward Points earned is dependent on the product(s) purchased or hired. Some products will attract fewer Reward Points than others and the Promoter may run ‘bonus’ rounds during the Promotion Period on certain product lines increasing the amount of Reward Points. The Promoter may amend the amount of Reward Points attributed to each product at its sole discretion without notice. The total spend (excluding VAT) will be rounded to the nearest £1.00 for the purposes of calculating any Reward amount. Participants can use their Reward Points to redeem against a full catalogue of Love2Shop vouchers and online offerings;
- Participants to the Promotion shall be deemed to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions;
- To claim any rewards during the Promotion the Participants’ trade accounts must be up to date throughout the Promotion Period and all returns/credits must be up to date;
- The Reward will be in the form of a Love2Shop electronic gift card or Love2Shop online voucher code and will be sent to the customers email address. Customers can update their email address within the My Profile tab at buildbase-rewards.co.uk
- The closing date for a Participant with Reward Points to claim a reward is 31st July 2021. The Promoter reserves the right to not fulfil any reward orders after this closing date and points may not roll over to subsequent promotional periods.
- Reward orders are non-exchangeable and non-transferable unless a fault has occurred. Reward Points and orders are not redeemable for cash or other prizes. If a participant rejects their Reward Order, they must return the Goods to Love2shop Business Services, the fulfilment partner of Buildbase Rewards, and pay any costs associated with doing so which includes, but not limited to, delivery charges and a restocking fee.
- Once a participant has notified us that they are withdrawing from a Reward Order, any Credits deducted from their Account Balance will be recredited as soon as is practicable and in any event within 14 days beginning with the day on which notice of cancellation was given PROVIDED THAT the goods in question are returned and received by Love2shop Business Services during this term in the condition and packaging they were in when dispatched in so far as all original packaging remains unopened; otherwise we reserve the right not to credit the User Account involved.
- The Promoter reserves the right to claw back/not count Reward Points for sales of products that are returned to the Promoter (unless faulty), whether before, during or after the closing date for the Promotion.
- Your right to cancel is expressly excluded, and does not apply, to any Goods which are supplied personalised or customised to your specific specifications, perishable or date dependant items.
- For the avoidance of doubt, transactions affected via Buildbase Rewards are not subject to consumer rights as conferred by Distance Selling Regulations and a User’s Right to Cancel is limited to the Terms as set down.
- Subject to the Participant’s taxation status, the Reward order may be a taxable benefit and subject to tax and/or National Insurance; The Promoter accepts no liability whatsoever in respect of payment of tax or National Insurance or for notification of the benefit earned by a user to any tax authorities. For further information the Participant should contact its nearest HMRC Office;
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the reward order; expenses which are not specifically stated to be included in the reward order are not included in the reward and shall be for the Participant’s own account. For example: unless otherwise stated, participants will be responsible for arranging and providing their own means of transportation to and from any reward order venue;
- Rewards are subject to availability. The Promoter retains the right to substitute the items (or any part thereof) with another reward of similar value in the event the original Rewards offered are not available;
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by the Participant or his/her family or accompanying companions as a result of entering the Promotion or accepting any Reward. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death or personal injury caused by negligence, or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud);
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Participant it believes not to be participating within the spirit of the Promotion or suspects of participating in any unfair or unjust behaviour. The Promoter reserves the right to use their discretion in all respects and to enforce any penalty or sanction they deem appropriate;
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, viral epidemic, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure;
- The Promotion is a standalone promotion and does not amend normal terms and conditions of trading as between the Promoter and the Participant, which will continue to apply;
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter and its appointed representatives is final in all matters (including any not covered by these Terms and Conditions) and no correspondence shall be entered into;
- The Promotion will be governed by English law and Participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts;
The Promoter is Grafton Merchanting GB Ltd (company number 4725313), whose registered office is at Ground Floor, Boundary House, 2 Wythall Green Way, Wythall, Birmingham, B47 6LW.